We support policies that
- work for all American workers, not just the wealthy who tend to use the system in favor of their own interests.
- ensure safe working conditions and provide workers opportunities to achieve and maintain a living wage and a secure retirement
To that end, we strive to make sure that
- the system works for everyone so that America remains economically strong
- policies prioritize full-time employment and recognize the need for workers to effectively fulfill both work and family obligations
- ensure that everyone plays by the same rules so that the well-being of all workers is valued, not just the wealthy
- strong unions and collective bargaining units are created or safeguarded
The creation of a fair system that works for all Americans means that we don’t favor policies that only accommodate and protect the rich, but make sure the rules protect and assist those who cannot or can no longer provide for themselves.